Monday, October 25, 2010

My need for grace, in pictures

Emily at Chatting At the Sky has been doing a magnificent series this month called 31 Days of Grace. Her writings have been so beautiful and inspiring. Today, I'm linking to her blog, sharing images that communicate what grace means to me today, in pictures. And at the moment, when I think of the word grace, I just can't stop thinking of how much I need it. Every single day.


I need Grace to help guide the seedlings of her dreams. 


I need Grace to help model and lead.


I need Grace to help him navigate.


Because someday soon, we'll be conquering much more than this. 


5 comments:

  1. What perfect pictures sharing the "need for Grace"!
    Beautiful! just beautiful!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Many Blessings!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, so true we all need grace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! (Visiting from Chatting at the Sky.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So well said, and all so true. Thank you for your kind words, beautiful photos, and for taking the time to link.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for your special words. what a gift, leslie. have you heard Kendall Payne? look her up, i'm sure you'll love her.

    ReplyDelete