Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My first VLOG for my 200th post!

OK folks.

Kristy finally made me decide to do it. She was so stinkin' cute on hers.

Here's my first VLOG in honor of my 200th post.

Happy Tuesday to you! Thanks for sharing virtual coffee with Amy and me this morning.





{And guys, this VLOG thing took me way too long to make happen. My laptop's software just wasn't fast enough to follow my voice and motion without making me sound possessed and making my eyes blink reaaaaly sloooowly. So try not to notice the tired eyes and exasperastion on my face. It was my second sitting trying to do this, my like tenth recording, and I was NOT about to give up. So help me out...is there some free site or VLOG recording software that I need to know about?? 'Cause I kinda like changing it around once in a while with a video. And of course I like to talk.}


Photobucket


Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. ok the point at which YouTube freeze framed my face above is sorta scary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love this....you are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOOKY HERE....I AM FINALLY ABLE TO COMMENT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate blogger and I love YOU for solving the mystery for me.
    And HAPPY 200th post too! Those ###s rise super fast when youre blogging consistently.
    Im having a rough day today and soon we're off to team gymnastics training where I wont be able to hear myself think(GRRRR) but I loved hearing your voice. And your weiner doggy is a cutie. My girls were watching this with me and starting giggling when they saw him...they're enamored:)
    xo,
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Hi to your voice and talking face and cutesy hot dog! And congrats on #200!

    ReplyDelete
  5. um. i love you.

    AND if you get a mac you just use photobooth to take videos! woot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for weiner dogs! they are the best (except for the fact that ours [Derby] is now deaf...and mostly incontinent] but hey...purebreds....what can you do? also he is like 15 years old! and also all gray! but I still love that smelly little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're so cute. Happy 200th post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your voice is sweet as can be.

    p.s. i'm with danielle. get yourself a mac and all your woes will be solved. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you, Leslie. yay! I love your vlog, you sound normal and look so cute. My kids would die over your dog, they want a wiener dog so bad. i tried to do a mother's day vlog and i actually tried like 10 times but my voice was so irritating, i just couldn't do it, couldn't get over it. yep, you need a macbook, super easy. thanks for joining in for coffee and hooray on your 200th post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay!! You did it! You are one beautiful and very cool girl... and super clever for figuring out how to do a vlog too!

    Cracking up that you think I was cute on my vlog... mouthful of carrot and all!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete