Tuesday, May 29, 2012

June sponsors are super special

I'm taking sponsors for June!

If you have a button for your blog or shop, I'd love to host it next month.

And June is special because it's the beginning of SUMMER.
And summer is my favorite season.

So if you sign up to be a sponsor in JUNE, I'm offering a Buy One, Get One month 50% off.

That's a way better deal than my standard 2-month commitment discount of 10%.  

I also have just one spot open for a
feature post and/or giveaway for June.

(I limit these spots to only two per month)

This opportunity is only $10 if you are a sponsor, and $30 for non-sponsors.
Email me as soon as possible, if you want to claim it!

Click here for all the details on my "Sponsor" page, or click the suitcases button to the right.

 Counting the days until summer is officially here....

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment