Friday, September 28, 2012

A laugh, a linky, Legos, and a lovely

1. This is my favorite new commercial. I live in Southern California, so I find it hilarious when people make fun of us. I mean them. Okay, us.



And another.



Here's what's even funnier. The same week I saw these ads, I also enjoyed the company of some relatives visiting from Oklahoma. They actually had a dairy farm, and thus know everything about cows. Well, a story was being told about a cow attack. The cow, apparently a girl cow, was attacking my cousin with her horns. Of course I said, "Wait. The girl cows have horns too?" And indeed they do.

At least I knew they weren't tusks.

2. The last day of September is SUNDAY, so get your posts ready to link up for Thanksliving. It's an end of the month linky I offer where we look back on the month and reflect on all we have to be thankful for. Since it's on Sunday, I'll open the linky on Saturday evening. Here's the code for using the button in your post.


topofthepagewithleslie



3. If you have a child who loves Legos, then he or she may want to make this little friend for a fall activity. Isn't he so cute?



4. I made a couple of these October buntings if you're interested. I'm not listing them in the etsy shop though. If you'd like one, just put your email address in a comment below. They are 6' long and the orange flags are backed in black burlap. Classy Spooky, don't you think? (remember that infamous post??) First come, first pickins.




Happy weekend, everyone!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. ooohhh...I'd love one of the oct. buntings. my email addy is amykcaudill@gmail.com I'll take either one...love them both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i live in san diego...so those commercials made me CRACK UP!! so stereotypical, but SO TRUE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those bunting look so cute! And they are classy spooky! Now if I can just get my kids into classy spooky too. :) who knows?
    Thanks for the giveaway. My e-mail is adinalp1[at]gmail[dot]com.

    ReplyDelete