Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It's a Jolly Holiday with Katy


Hi friends!

I'm over here today, sharing on Katy's blog as a part of her Jolly Holiday series (Katy has the cutest graphic ever for this series, doesn't she? Really. I want to hang it up somewhere in my house.)

You may have read this post before, but I just hope to inspire as many families as possible to make the most of their gatherings this season and to be a blessing to those in need.

That Katy girl is so talented and beautiful and has a baby girl in her tummy. Go check her out. Every Wednesday, she's sharing jolly ideas for a meaningful holiday season. (I totally want to make the recipe from last week!)

Hey, and let me know if you decide to make Blessing Bags with your people. I'd love to hear any stories that come out of it. Have a great week.


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. leslie. thank you for your nice words about me. :)

    ReplyDelete